The State of Texas Academic Achievement Record (transcript) is a permanent document. Every transcript for everyone who ever attended Memorial High School is housed in a secure location on campus. The only information posted to the transcript is related to courses taken and testing results that directly affect graduation from high school. Included with each official transcript processed are a “Transcript Definitions” page and a copy of the current Memorial High School profile.
Written authorization to release the document must be provided each time a transcript is processed. When requesting a transcript, you are asked to indicate whether the transcript is to be official or unofficial.
What are official transcripts?
- Signed by a school official (registrar) and stamped with an embossed Memorial High School seal,
- Enclosed in a sealed envelope,
- And, with only a few exceptions, are mailed directly from one institution (MHS) to another (college).
What are unofficial transcripts?
- Not signed and are not stamped with an embossed seal.
- Not enclosed in a sealed envelope
713-251-2503 / 2504
A window of five working days should be allowed for our staff to process your transcript request. The registrar’s office will not routinely fax transcripts. Students/parents may request an unofficial transcript for their personal files. They may, in turn, make or fax copies at their discretion.