In the interest of efficiency, an enrollment packet should be picked up at the school at least one day prior to enrollment. We are a public school and do not have the luxury of an unlimited budget for mailing packets to prospective students. For students who have never attended a Spring Branch ISD elementary, middle, or high school in the past, please visit the link below for online registration.
Items needed for enrollment include
- Proof of residency in the Memorial High School attendance zone
- Immunization records
- Copy of a birth certificate or passport for the student
- Driver's license or passport for the parent
- Academic records from previous school
- Copy of social security card (optional, but encouraged…if the student has one)
More detailed information can be found in the enrollment packet.
The student and a legal parent/guardian must be present for the entire enrollment process. This includes
- Certification of immunization records by the school nurse… and vision and hearing screenings
- Validation of enrollment documents and evaluation of academic records with the registrar… including computer-input of student information
- Selection of classes with the counselor…including confirmation that the student is on track to meet State of Texas graduation requirements.
On a normal school day
- 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Prior to start of a school year
- Usually begins two to three weeks before school starts, but call us for the exact date.
- Morning session begins at 8:00 a.m. and the afternoon session begins at 1:00 p.m.
- A sign-in sheet for the day will be available at the reception desk.
During the summer
- Registration packets are available for pick-up
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (closed for lunch, noon – 1:00 p.m. )
- No enrollment until August
Limited spring registration
- Pre-registration for the next school year
- Open only to MHS-area residents currently attending private schools
- By appointment only...call in March for an appointment during the month of April