Change of Address

What do I do if I have a change of address?

An official Change of Address can only be processed by the Registrar’s Office. The registrar is responsible for verifying the location of the new address and updating computerized student information. Documentation of the new address, i.e. copy of lease, mortgage payment, closing statement, or tax statement, is required. Utility bills are not accepted. Clarification and questions should be directed to this office.

In the event of power failure, hard-copy student information cards are maintained in the clinic for emergency contact. If there is a change of address during the school year, these hard-copy items also need to be updated. In the event that the clinic has other questions, we ask that the parent make the contact with that office.