1. Top team on bracket is the home team.
2. Every match (including matches for trophy) will consist of 2 out of 3 games to 25, with the third game being played to 25 with the cap set at 30 points.
3. This year's tournament is 3 match guarantee - please read the bracket carefully.
4. Warm-up time will be 3-4-4-2 between matches.
- 3 minutes shared ball warm-up
- 4 minutes receiving team on net
- 4 minutes serving team on net
- 2 minutes shared serving
5. Players may do agility and stretching in the halls, but please NO BALL warm-up in the hallways or near a court where a match is still in progress.
6. A libero player may be used as long as she plays within the UIL guidelines.
7. Team awards will be given for first, second, third, Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Consolation winners.
8. Coaches will nominate a player from their team and a player from the opponent's team for every match played for the All-Tournament team. Coaches are responsible for submitting their ballots at the completion of each match to the host scorer's table.
9. All-Tournament awards will be given for MVP of the Tournament, Most Valuable Attacker, Most Valuable Setter, Most Valuable Libero and 8 All-Tournament team members.
10. At all sites an official book, clock person and Libero tracker and linesmen will be provided on each court.